The biggest change in the concept is the introduction of a full conference day featuring 2 tracks: one for web developers, the other for general web professionals ranging from UX/UI designers, PMs, content writers to architects, tech leads and many more.
Each track will consist of 5-6 insightful 1-hour lectures, ending with Q&A sessions to dive deep into a particular topic.
Check it out:
1) How Bitcoin works (Ivo Lukač)
2) End-To-End Testing as it Should be - An Introduction to Cypress (Ramona Schwering)
3) Preparing for a More Private Web (Rowan Merewood)
4) Decoding web accessibility through testing (Anuradha Kumari)
5) Setting up DevTools for Performance Testing (Harry Roberts)
1) I Don't Care About What Airbnb is Doing - And Neither Should You (Stephen Hay)
2) What is the Privacy Sandbox? (Sam Dutton)
3) Insight from the W3C website redesign and the experience of
working with industry standard-setters (Simon Jones)
4) Improving Customer Experience Through Automated Communications (Ante Stjepanovic & Magdalena Sekulić Ljubić)
5) Website Conversion Rate and the Importance of
Mapping the Conversion Process (Mili Ponce)