The biggest change in the concept is the introduction of a full conference day featuring 2 tracks: one for web developers, the other for general web professionals ranging from UX/UI designers, PMs, content writers to architects, tech leads and many more.
Each track will consist of 5-6 insightful 1-hour lectures, ending with Q&A sessions to dive deep into a particular topic.
Check it out:
1) End-To-End Testing as it Should be - An Introduction to Cypress (Ramona Schwering)
2) Documentation - The Lighthouse to Your Codebase (Stephen K. Meya)
3) Preparing for a More Private Web (Rowan Merewood)
4) Fix the Broken Web - Start Shipping Accessible Products (Nehha Sharma)
5) Improving web performance (Harry Roberts)
1) How to stand out in today's saturated web sphere (Andy Clarke)
2) Insight from the W3C website redesign and the experience of
working with industry standard-setters (Simon Jones)
3) What is the Privacy Sandbox? (Sam Dutton)
4) Improving Customer Experience Through Automated Communications (Ante Stjepanovic & Magdalena Sekulić Ljubić)
5) Website Conversion Rate and the Importance of
Mapping the Conversion Process (Mili Ponce)